Wednesday, April 16, 2014

clay bunny

Hello!
Hope all is well! :)

If you follow me on instagram you'll know that I finally cracked open the clay I bought a while a go and this bunny is the result! :) I have to say I need to learn quite a lot about working with clay but for my first time I'm pleased.




I decided to make a bunny because Easter is around the corner and also it's a simple shape. To make sure the ears are stable I adhered them to the body with toothpicks.





I painted the bunny with acrylic paints (which I need to go buy more of) and added the slightest hint of brown here and there to give it a distressed look. And once the paint was dry I added a coat of varnish.


That's it for now...hope you have a great day!
xo

Pin It!

1 comments:

Phyllis Beaver said...

He is adorable! So cute...