It's my birthday today...39! I'm not one of those who gets all stressed about getting older. I'm grateful for all 39 years..for my health and my family and their health. Anyways I wanted to celebrate with a little giveaway...it's little but from my heart. I'm giving away my Home Sweet Home stamp set (I hope you don't mind that it's a sample...it's perfect, nothing wrong with it...just no packaging) and two products I can't live without...especially during the colder months.
Here's a sorry a** selfie I tried to do (about two months ago)...I give up on those! But I thought it would be fun to write some facts about myself...
1. I was born in Dusseldorf, Germany, grew up in Canada and moved to Croatia when I finished highschool.
2. I panic!!! I'm panicky...just call me Mrs. Panic! My uncle, God bless him, always wanted me to be a flight attendant...can you picture that!!!! A little turbulance and the flight attendant is frozen with fear! :)
3. Out of the Friends cast Monica, Rachel and Phoebe I am most like Phoebe!
4. I wanted to be an actress when I was little...in elementary school I was in so many plays and totally ROCKED it! LOL When I went to highschool I became very shy!
5. I taught English for a couple of years before I got married.
6. I talk to myself...or as I like to say it...'think out loud'! :)
There you go...nothing too exciting...hence the blog name plain jane! :) So if you'd like to participate in my giveaway which is open internationally please just leave me a comment and I'll announce the winner on Monday! xo