Tuesday, June 18, 2013

diy earaser stamps and a sneak peek

Hello!

Hope all is well! It's getting really HOT here in Zagreb!!
 I was on Pinterest this morning and came across this pin...I love making my own eraser stamps!




I made this cloud eraser stamp and heat embossed it.






Another cloud eraser stamp....which I stamped onto cardstock using white ink.







I like to use Stabilo erasers because they are soft....you want an eraser that's soft when carving into. Give it a try! :)



I also want to share a Jane's Doodles stamps sneak peek....



you like?? :)

Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Renee's card using our Mr. Smiles digi stamp and some awesome paper piecing action! :)
xoxo


Pin It!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks for this fabulous info. I'm going to try making a stamp.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love stamp carving, it's so therapeutic don't you think, and loving the sneak!

Jossie Posie said...

wow thats pretty amazing! I am going to try and give it a try! i would love to design a stamp :)