Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Happy World Card Making Day!!!!

Jane's Doodles is celebrating World Card Making Day, we're going to randomly choose two winners to pick a Jane's Doodles stamp set of their choice!!


AND I quickly (literally just now...in 5 minutes!!)  doodles a digital stamp freebie for ya'll....who doesn't LOVE angels!



Of coarse I have a card to share.....I printed the little cute angel out, coloured and cut out. The stamps are from our Fly High! stamp set and the sentiment is a SRM sticker. I also created my background (snowflakes) with our It's the Season stamp set.


To colour my angel I used Graph'it markers which I'm LOVING!!! They are twin tip alcohol based markers and they are a French brand). The colours I used are - 0000, 7105, 9500, 4115, 3270, 3245, 4135, 4145, 4155, 4150)


Now pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog for the giveaway!!
xo

Pin It!

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so much for this precious little angel! your card is wonderful! love the little snowflake bg. :)

hope you have a great weekend!

Sue - bearhouse said...

Such a sweet image and your card is gorgeous.

Sue

pcm said...

she is so cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

adorable image...its amazing it takes you so little time to make these amazing images. Love the cute card.

Mary-Anne V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loly Borda-Towery said...

Thanks fo the digi... it's adorable. I'm leaving my copmment here, as it seems th link is broken because it brings me back here every time I try! Thanks for the chance.

Judy1223 said...

Such an adorable card, Jane! I love the new free digi...you are so thoughtful to share your talents with us like that! Happy WCMD!

Deirdre said...

Thanks jane - she's adorable.