Wednesday, June 15, 2011

teacher's gift

Today is the last day of school and even though I bought Marko's teacher's gift a while ago....a very pretty scarft (you can see it here) I made this tag late last night in like 5 minutes!



I've said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE using brown paper bags for packaging gifts!! :)




I didn't want to use the green border so I cut out the sentiment only. I also used some of Bazzill's flower embellishments...I just love their texture and you can fluff up the petal to give your project great dimension.



Don't forget to visit Jane's Doodles all week and visit us on Facebook too! :)

xo
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Jane... love those flowers. Beautiful packaging, I am sure Marko's teacher will love it.

Vicky said...

Brilliant! x

Deirdre said...

Fab package, adore the tag, bet the teacher will love it.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this!!! Perfect my friend.....xoxoxo!

Emily Leiphart said...

Love your tag, Jane! It's absolutely gorgeous and those flowers look real! I love kraft (brown paper bags included) for anything. ;)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super pretty tag! Love those large flowers!