Sunday, March 7, 2010

best seller is.......

Hi!

It was fun reading your guesses and only two guessed right!! My best seller is...............

Jerry Giraffe

That wouldn't have been my guess! he he So my random winner is Sally!!!

CinnamonSally said...
Hi Jane, I love your digital images, my favorite is the bakery set but I am guessing your top seller is Jerry the Giraffe

Congrats Sally!! Pick your digi stamp and email me your choice!!

March 13 I have another release...maybe two...if I can squeeze in some more time!! Also I'll be filling up my Etsy store with more handmade buttons.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Haha... that is funny! I didn't think of that cute image of giraffe! So glad that your creations are selling like hot cakes! Keep them coming, Jane!

Dotty Jo said...

Well done Sally... I think I just picked MY favourites rather than thinking about it! Jo x

Nancy said...

Yeah for Sally! Your stamps are all FAV's to me!

Stamping Cafe said...

How fun, congrats to Sally!!

I'm so happy that you have a Etsy store, Jane! I will definitely get some from you after I come home from Taiwan!

Have a beautiful week!

Deirdre said...

Congrats Sally..... and yeah for jerry giraffe! Have made 4 cards with him today!"!!!!