Wednesday, February 17, 2010

happy birthday card

Hi!
Here's a birthday card I made with some yummy Hero Arts stamps!




The polka dot paper is from a Hero Arts digi kit...polka dots. LOVE it! And I got to use some of my pp scraps.




Just sharing some tags I made for my friend....she used them on some birthday favors she handed out...I should have taken a picture of the favor with the tag...but we're talking about peanut M&M's!!! I opened it up in car!!!

click on photo for a closer look

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

materials - stamps (Hero Arts), polka dot paper (HA digi kit), stickles, ribbon, gems, cardstock, pop dots.


Pin It!

20 comments:

Patricia said...

Lovely card and tags =P

Alice said...

fabulous flower card!! love the glitters in it! really cute tags, too!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Jane, love the pastel colours.

Carly said...

I love all the fabulous colors! Beautiful card!

Lin said...

Love the spring-y colors on your flower card, Jane!

Fiorella said...

Beautiful colors! I love the card and the tags!

Ashley M said...

Love the digi paper you used on your card Jane! Its just gorgeous! The tags are awesome too!

Holly Young said...

Wonderful mix of papers and colors Jane!

Dotty Jo said...

Love that card Jane - nice work with the glitter! Great little tags, so cute! Jo x

Sanne said...

Lovely mix of PP - great birthday card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful love the colors and the tags are wonderful!!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Pretty card! Love all the colors and PP you used... I long for spring and it's been snowy here too!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card and tags, Jane! Love the color combo and all the different pp together!

m3 real said...

Cute card! makes me smile.
Thanks for sharing such adorable card here.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such a wonderful card, so pretty and colorful!

Deirdre said...

Love your card and tags.... so bright and pretty.

Jenn Biederman said...

Adorable birthday card, Jane! Congrats on the additions to your dt...what a talented group!

Jill said...

Love the bright, fun mix of patterns and colors! So happy! Great tags, too!

Diana said...

Lovely card colors! The mini tags are just ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love those tags!