Wednesday, August 5, 2009

missing a finger??

here's a picture of a pumpkin I carved 2 years ago..........I cut out lots of bats and stuck all over the place!


found it!! is it gross??! he he anyways, I made these out of Fimo and sent them out in boxes........my guests were not expecting it! LOL my daughter wanted me to make her a finger and to put pink nail polish on it!!!!!!!

I got the idea off the Martha Stewart website (I'll search for it and add link).......she sells them but since they don't deliver to Croatia I made them myself. I've got some more Halloween projects I made.........I'll search for them and add them to this post.

Have a great day............take care of those fingers!!!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh my goodness Jane....I love it!

Melanie said...

Yup....that would make me remember! What a great idea....and your daughter had a nice idea too!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!!!!!!